I love Skimlinks. I’m happy to say we work very well with Skimlinks in every one of our affiliate programs. We especially like the fact that Jenny Williams is readily accessible to discuss any issues that might come up with sales. I was at first a bit skeptical about the technology because I was worried affiliates I did not like would use skimlinks to steal the low hanging fruit sales from my programs. But that never happened. During the fall of 2011, Kim Salvino, recently crowned Pinnacle Award Winner for Affiliate Manager of the Year at buy.at, introduced me to Jenny from Skimlinks. We’ve found times to talk via Skype while she lives in London and we are on east coast time in the US.
If you have any questions about what Skimlinks is and how to best work with them, please listen to this podcast and then follow up with questions directly to Jenny. She is ready to hear from you.
Here’s some more info on Skimlinks:
Affiliate marketing becoming all work and no pay? Let SkimLinks affiliate your links – so you don’t have to!
- You add normal links to your content and we’ll convert them on-click.
- No affiliate links to create or manage – we do the work for you.
- No more network sign ups and approvals – get instant access to 17,000 affiliate programs.
- Our centralized reporting makes it easy to see which retailers your readers love.
- Our scale allows us to negotiate better commission rates for you.
Jenny was at Affiliate Summit West this month but with more than 5,000 people in attendance, we couldn’t find each other. Hopefully we’ll meet at Affiliate Summit East.